ENJOY A GREAT MEAL. RAISE MONEY FOR A GREAT CAUSE.
Dining for Dollars
We take great pride in giving back to the communities we call home and would love to help you raise money for your school or non-profit organization. Fundraising events are easy to arrange and best of all, 20% of sales generated by supporters of your organization will be donated back to you!
HOW IT WORKS:
It’s simple. When guests attend a Dining for Good Cause event and mentions or presents a fundraiser flyer on the day of the event, up to 20%* of their dine-in or carryout net sales check will be donated back to your non-profit organization. Dining for Good Cause events can be scheduled for any Wednesday at BarbecueSmith. We’ll help you network to invite your supporters – The more guests who participate, the more money your organization will make!
To inquire, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be asked to submit a signed W9 form so that sales and donations can be properly tracked. BarbecueSmith will provide you with a blank W9 form upon request. Completed and signed W9 forms must be submitted prior to any event.
- Please ensure up to a four-week lead time to promote your event. This time to communicate details and invite guests allows for their attendance planning and will ensure a successful fundraiser. The better you communicate and publicize your event, the more supporters you’ll attract, and the more money we’ll be able to raise together to support your cause!
- Arrange a day and time to call or meet with us to discuss event logistics.
NOW THE FUN PART…PUBLICIZING YOUR EVENT:
This is critical to the success of your fundraiser. Create a flyers, posters, email blasts and social network posts to get the word out to organization members, supporters and friends.
- The more flyers you distribute, the more will be redeemed on the day of your event, and the more funds we’ll raise.
- Make sure people know they can dine in the restaurant or take food home via our dedicated Carryout service.
- Fundraiser guests must mention the name of the fundraiser or present a flyer to their server or Carryout team member to ensure their check is applied to the organization’s give-back funds.
- Make sure to promote the event for at least two weeks – and optimally four weeks – prior to event day(s). A day-of-event reminder is another proven best practice to maximize participation on the day of the event.
- Have fun! Many organizations will use the event to connect with family, friends and other members of the community.
- Some organizations decorate—some will even come dressed in team uniforms or spirit-wear. Talk to your Bertucci’s manager about ways to bring your event to life! Fun events take on a life of their own over time, as each one attracts a higher number of supporters to join in the fun.
- At the end of the event, BarbecueSmith will submit a detailed accounting of the fundraising event to our team.
- Your organization will receive payment based on the amount of net sales from checks with flyers or mentions: Earned funds will be sent by check to the address listed on the tax form provided. Alternatively, upon request only, we are happy to mail the check to a different address, or arrange to pick up 1-2 weeks after the event takes place.
We look forward to hosting your next fundraiser and raising for your cause! Eat well. Do good.
*Organizers can receive up to 20% excluding tax, tip, gift card sales and offers/discounts. Give-back tiers based on net food & beverage sales. For any details, contact email@example.com.